Dear Parents and Students,
It was great to see most of you today.
Thank you for coming along and saying hello.
I will be regularly updating the blog with the news, and in a week or two, I will be sending you a permission letter and link to our own class Instagram account to visually engage with you. It will be a private account and more information will be coming your way.
Again, thank you for coming to meet me today and I look forward to getting to know your child, and working closely with you to support our scholars.
Ms B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Weekly Newsletter Grade 5 Dates: May 27-31, 2019 Dear Parents, Curriculum Information for this Week: Literacy: St...
-
Please scan QR code or go to the >> link << for Summer Activities registration. (case sensitive)
-
Dear Parents, I post this news in case you have not yet seen the email. Your child has gone home with 2 things today. 1. A letter explai...
No comments:
Post a Comment