Dear Parents,
I post this news in case you have not yet seen the email.
Your child has gone home with 2 things today.
1. A letter explaining the Middle School visit on Monday. The kiddos are allowed to bring, but not compulsory, 10RM to buy snack from the MS/HS cafeteria. The kiddos will be allocated to a group and they will tour around the MS area. How exciting!!
2. Three math assessments have gone home today - please view, sign and return them to me by Monday 27th of May. Your prompt return of the papers will be help me write the reports for your child. :)
A special shoutout to the parents who came and cheered and helped with the activities today. The fun day could not be possible without your help and input. I had a lot of fun soaking children with my water gun... and getting hosed by parents and splashed by students. I have learned my lesson. Bigger watersoaker next year!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Ms B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Weekly Newsletter Grade 5 Dates: May 27-31, 2019 Dear Parents, Curriculum Information for this Week: Literacy: St...
-
Please scan QR code or go to the >> link << for Summer Activities registration. (case sensitive)
-
Dear Parents, I post this news in case you have not yet seen the email. Your child has gone home with 2 things today. 1. A letter explai...
No comments:
Post a Comment