Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Happy 2nd Day

Dear Parents and Students,

I am hoping that by now you would have heard from your scholar how their day has been. We have a great group of students who are embracing the changes of the new campus and recognising the responsibility of 5th grade. The new students are settling in well, and returnees are friendly.
During the course of today, we have explored the 5th grade common area, cafeteria, and playground A. Tomorrow we will be exploring the library, various MPRs and Science/World Language levels.
The afternoon was spent learning about Red Hat Leadership, discussing what role model, leader and collaboration are. I am hoping that your scholar will be able to share some of these discussions with you.

I am hoping that by using a digital photo album, you will get to see our scholars in action. I will be sending you a letter home soon to share the link on the photo album.

Also, please click on 'Follow by Email' on the right hand side as this will keep you posted. This blog will contain all grade level and class information, a weekly newsletter as well as any digital resource I use in the classroom. Please follow the blog by email (on the right side of the blog) as new blog posts will be automatically sent to your nominated email address.

Thank you for being part of educating our scholars,

Have a great evening,

Ms B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts