Dear Parents and Students,
Well done for successfully completing another week of learning and growing.
Today the kiddos had a chance to get their hands on their brand new laptops! Shamelessly to say that it's newer than mine! Nope, Im not envious at all. (eh hem) It's a powerful learning tool and we hope to utilise it regularly to enhance and document our learning this year. To quote Voltaire and Uncle Ben from SpiderMan, 'With great power comes greater responsibility', I hope our scholars will use the tool to further themselves as learners.
Thank you again for your attendance at Open House. It's always nerve wrecking to speak in front of adults even after 16 years. As I mentioned then, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Also, if you have not already contacted our Class Parent please do so. The contact number was sent to you via Panther Apps email.
As you may already know, next week the kiddos will have MAP testing. It's like a snapshot of their understanding. I have used 'taking a photo' as an analogy to explain what MAP testing is like to the kiddos today. There are days where we take really good photos and there are days we take really unflattering photos of ourselves. Hopefully with restful weekend, the kiddos will do their best next week.
How will you be celebrating Malaysian National Day? As this is my first Malaysian National Day, I hope to explore the town and see what's on.
Have a wonderful 3-day weekend, and I will be back with News update early next week.
Ms B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Weekly Newsletter Grade 5 Dates: May 27-31, 2019 Dear Parents, Curriculum Information for this Week: Literacy: St...
-
Please scan QR code or go to the >> link << for Summer Activities registration. (case sensitive)
-
Dear Parents, I post this news in case you have not yet seen the email. Your child has gone home with 2 things today. 1. A letter explai...
No comments:
Post a Comment