Dear Parents and Students,
By now you may have received a message from our Class Parent about the theatre about a hoodie. I am informed that the thermostat will be adjusted so it wont feel like a freezer tomorrow. But, I am not taking any chances. Please send along a school hoodie tomorrow so that they can be somewhat warmer than today, should they need it.
Thank you!
We cant wait share our learnings with you all.
Ms B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Weekly Newsletter Grade 5 Dates: May 27-31, 2019 Dear Parents, Curriculum Information for this Week: Literacy: St...
-
Please scan QR code or go to the >> link << for Summer Activities registration. (case sensitive)
-
Dear Parents, I post this news in case you have not yet seen the email. Your child has gone home with 2 things today. 1. A letter explai...
No comments:
Post a Comment