Dear Parents and Students,
The Night of the Notables is only a week away! The students have been working hard to learn their lines. Today we had our first run through of all the classes - I was totally blown away with our kiddos and other classes' performances. I may or may not have shed a tear or two - very proud of the kiddos.
Anyway, I write to ask if you could please remind our scholars to bring along a hanger and a pair of trousers to school on Thursday. I thank those who have sent it along already. This information was shared with you on a letter last week but unfortunately only half of us managed to remember it. It would be one less thing for me to stress over - so kindly (yet firmly) remind our students who have not yet done so already to bring it along on Thursday.
Thank you so very much!
Have a great evening,
Ms B
No comments:
Post a Comment